Dallas Criminal Defense Attorney
Your best legal defense starts here at BLWLEGAL GROUP.
Just because you have been arrested for a criminal charge, does not mean you are guilty! The state of Texas must prove you are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. BLWLEGAL GROUP is committed to providing clients with focused and passionate legal representation in Dallas County criminal cases and criminal cases throughout the DFW metroplex.
If you are looking for a Dallas County DWI lawyer or a Dallas County criminal defense lawyer, Attorney Bridgette Williams with BLWLEGAL GROUP will fight tooth and nail for every client. Attorney Williams is a skilled and experienced Dallas County DWI attorney and Dallas County criminal defense attorney.
We truly understand how stressful and frightening being accused of a crime can be. Even an arrest for a misdemeanor case can make your life difficult for years to come and a conviction can prevent you from getting a job or affect your living situation. We strongly believe that every person deserves honest, passionate and experienced legal advice on every criminal case.
You can count on BLWLEGAL GROUP to passionately defend our clients.
WHAT YOU COULD BE FACING
Maximum punishment for misdemeanors in Texas
Misdemeanors in Texas
1. Class C Misdemeanor - Conviction and up to $500.00 Fine
2. Class B Misdemeanor - Conviction, up to a $2,000 Fine and up to 6months in the county jail
3. Class A Misdemeanor- Conviction, up to a $4,000 Fine and up to 1 year in the county jail
Put a Top Dallas DWI and Criminal Defense Attorney to work for you, NOW.
Maximum punishment for felony cases in Texas
Felonies in Texas
1. State Jail Felony - Conviction and up 180 days to 2 years; up to $10,000 fine
2. Third Degree Felony - Conviction and up to 2-10 years and up to a $10,000 fine
3. Second Degree Felony - Conviction, up to 2-20 years and up to a $10,000 fine
4. First Degree Felony - Conviction, up to 5-99 years and up to a $10,000 fine